Tuesday, November 20, 2007

pretty gifts

Today I'm going to show off some of the prettiest things I've found on Etsy. I love pretty things. Not beautiful (although that's nice, too), but pretty: delicate, young, fresh, dainty, things that make you feel pretty just owning it.

Like these poppy bobbypins from foundling:



I love Annie and Olive's signature puffy heart pendant:



And this pretty cherry blossoms journal (some of the pages are red!) from The Writer's Book:



Isn't this simple Shaker sewing box so pretty?! It's made by McLoud Joinery:



I love the daintiness of these dainty blue-green flower notecards from Anna Cote:



Look how pretty! It's a No One Remembers necklace from Tea Rose Workshop



And, I don't know about you, but I would feel pretty in this vintage babydoll party dress from Ramona West:



Surely there's someone in your life who deserves to feel pretty?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...