Monday, November 19, 2007

buy handmade!

The holiday gift-buying season is upon us! In this past year I have discovered the incredible shops of Etsy and have become one myself (at least I aspire to become incredible!). And I have been introduced to the world of Handmade!

So, this holiday season, I have taken the Handmade Pledge! I'm trying to buy handmade gifts for my loved ones, and I'm eyeing a lot of great unique, handmade things that I hope Santa gets for me!

In honor of this pledge, and in the hopes that many of you will find the perfect handmade gift, I'll be spending this entire week in highlighting some of my handmade gift ideas to get you in the handmade-gift-buying-mood! Just please forgive me if I leave a few exceptional gifts off the list...since handmade isn't mass-produced, there are a few things I'm keeping secret becuase I want them!

You can take the Handmade Pledge at http://www.buyhandmade.org/

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...