Saturday, December 1, 2007

i hate jet-lag

So I spent my first week visiting family in Utah by dozing on the couch at 7 pm and waking up all bright-eyed at 4 am. My second week was quite nice, though, with some very normal sleeping habits.

I arrived home again in Germany yesterday morning. I actually fell asleep at a half-decent hour last night (midnight) after a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. But a didn't wake up until 1:40 pm today. I didn't mean to, I promise!

And tonight, or rather this morning, I am bright-eyed AND bushy-tailed!

It's nearly 5 am and I can't sleep!!!! Please help me!

...No? Ah well...at least I'm getting some reading and blogging done. Back to the book...


(Sleep Walker print from Belle and Boo.)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm up at 4 am too, but I haven't even been on a plane!
Oh well, it is nice to have some quiet time alone :)

heather said...

Yes, quiet time is lovely! I do like that!

And I ended up falling asleep as my husband was waking up at about 8 am. I asked him to let me sleep till noon. Let's hope I fair better tonight!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...