Tuesday, December 4, 2007

can't...blog...must...kill...sith...

I've been sitting in front of my laptop for half an hour wondering what to blog about and all I can think about is the Xbox game I left on pause in the other room.

To tell you the truth I am not a big gamer. It was my husband who really wanted the Xbox and I really don't play it very often. But once in a while my husband comes home with a certain game that interests me, I start playing it, I get really good, and I can't stop until I've conquered it. He hates it when this happens to me. I think he's just jealous that I'm better at Simpson's Road Rage than he is.

Anyway...I've decided the only way to resolve this writer's block is to go kill more Sith with my double-bladed lightsaber...



(Red Rebel necklace from Gas Up The Zamboni.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...