Monday, December 10, 2007

as seen on...

I've been noticed around the World Wide Web this week!

You can see reports on my Story of Quilts article on boing boing: a directory of wonderful things and on the craft zine for Craft magazine! I'm honored to have been noticed by such widely read blogs!

A blog not so widely read but deserving of your attention is The Art of Craft who has interviewed me for their weekly feature! This is a great blog for anyone involved in the craft world. They are not only supportive advocates for handmade but they also share their own observations and experiences in the handmade world. (I'm also their featured Etsy shop on their MySpace page.)



This cozy red knit scarf is from the shop behind The Art of Craft: Q Branch Ltd.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...