Tuesday, April 8, 2008

adventures with the girls at the paris opera house

One of the last places we visited in Paris...and one of my more favorite...was the old Paris Opera House.




When I was a little girl...and, I admit, even now...I dreamed of one day becoming a prima ballerina for the Paris Opera. On my first trip to Paris my hotel was within walking distance from the opera house and I took lots of photos of the outside, but I never went in, silly me. On my second trip to Paris I made a point to go inside...and danced a little in one of the beautiful rooms...fulfilling in small part my childhood dream! On my third trip to Paris I attended an actual ballet performance there! Amazing and beautiful and incredible...even though the cheap seats were the most uncomfortable I've ever sat it...but still, perfect! And on this trip, I galdly returned again to it's gilded halls!

And here's why....







Danielle, Kayla, Diana, and Hannah at the Paris Opera House









How can I stay away for long?

Our holiday with our wonderful family was, in fact, wonderful! This is the first time I've had some one-on-one time with these particular nieces and I loved the opportunity to get to know them better. If you'd like to see more of our adventures I've created a photo set with a lot more images...just click here!

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

Wow! No wonder you've been back so many times. It's just beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...