Monday, April 7, 2008

adventures with the girls at notre-dame cathedral

On the Monday after Easter, the girls and I left Karl at home and took the speed train to Paris! This was my fifth trip to Paris and their first and I had a blast showing them my favorite sights for two days!

One of which is the Notre-Dame Cathedral.



My sister-in-law, Diana, with her daughters, Hannah, Kayla and Danielle at Notre-Dame




Now, the inside of the cathedral is simply amazing...but my favorite part is of Notre-Dame is climbing up the 400 steps to the bell tower!

Why is it my favorite?

For the view..



For the incredible chimera close enough to touch..



And for getting the point of view of a cathedral that only hunchbacks usually get...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...