Monday, February 18, 2008

shop announcement: now is the time to buy!

So...it's tax time. And this past week I updated all of my shop records. And, unfortunately, I found that my dear little shop isn't quite making the profit I hoped it would. I'll be doing some price adjustments to most of my items. And, unfortunately, that means prices are going to go up a bit.

But...I won't be changing anything until Saturday, March 1st. That means that now is the best time to buy!

And...between today and the end of February, to further encourage you to buy, I'm offering a special discount to everyone who reads my blog! Get 10% off my current prices through Friday, February 29th! Simply enter in the code blog10 in the "note to seller" section during checkout and then wait for me to send you a revised invoice before paying.

But...guess what? I've got a lot of new items ready to go up in the shop! But they won't be listed until March 1st!

So, go shop now! And come back on March 1st for some new, great items!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...