Friday, February 29, 2008

favorite shop friday: oh my cavalier!

One of the first things I ever bought on Etsy.com was this strange and pretty print called "Tangle Hair" from a strange and pretty shop called Oh My Cavalier!...I love this shop!



Julianna fills her shop with an array of prints and cards and framed artwork that Julianna says is "inspired by fairy tales, animals with sharp claws...



...Victorian hair weaving, antique ephemera and postcards...



...bird song, nursery rhymes, lace...



...cabinets of curiosities, anthropomorphism of all kinds, and many more things!"



I think Julianna achieves just the right balance of elegance and charm with the bizarre and the curious!



Step into Julianna's world at http://ohmycavalier.etsy.com. You can also visit her website at www.ohmycavalier.com or her journal at wrentit.livejournal.com.

* * * * *
Don't forget to check out this post for a special shop announcement and a discount for all my blog readers! Today is the last day for this special offer!

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

Wow! I love her work. Thanks for the feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...