Saturday, July 26, 2008

ipod, my pod!

I asked my husband for an iPod for my birthday. I don't think I've ever thrilled him more. He bought his iPod as a graduation present for himself and he has been begging me to let him get me one ever since. But I never saw the need for the amount of money they cost. But I've been wanting one lately. And yesterday my pretty new little iPod arrived in the mail!!



I ordered a pretty case for it from Handmade Pretties and Karl helped me put lots of music and episodes of The Office on it last night and this morning (once I was able to get it out of my husband's hands) I laid on the sofa far too long listening to my iPod shuffle through all my new music while playing solitaire included with my iPod games.

I'm looking forward to good times to be shared with my new little pretty friend!

4 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Cool! Congrats and happy birthday! I love my old iPod Nano. I just got Nike+ running shoes and am enjoying logging my workouts and listening to my playlist. Some day I'll have a "real" iPod LOL.

Zachary said...

Welcome to the iPod club! We are happy to have you as a member!

Unknown said...

awww, congrats! I love my iPod too. You'll find the longer you have it, the more occasions you'll find to use it! ;) Cheers!

Sarah said...

Oh man! I hope you love yours like I love mine! They are the best toys ever! Have fun!
-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...