Friday, July 25, 2008

favorite shop friday: sugar cookie couture

I've mentioned before that I have a cookie cutter collection. I love my little collection and I'm always on the look-out for new, unique forms...but I hardly ever use them. I make sugar cookies maybe twice a year.

But I found a shop that not only uses unique and adorable forms but makes the cookies for me so I don't have to clean up the mess afterwards...plus, decorates them more beautifully then I could ever hope to have the talent for! Feast your eyes on Sugar Cookie Couture!





Although they look too beautiful to eat, Linzy of Sugar Cookie Couture assures me they are too delicious not to eat! And not only can you order beautiful, delicious cookies from her, Linzy will also work with you to design your own unique cookies for whatever event you're having.





Now stop drooling on your keyboard and go order your cookies at http://sugarcookiecouture.etsy.com.

3 comments:

kim* said...

wow those are the prettiest cookies since i don't know when!

Ivy & Mae said...

adorable cookies! I love the ties.

Kristen said...

They're almost too pretty to eat! Sweet shop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...