Saturday, January 5, 2008

i've been noticed!

So, I've noticed that I've been noticed!

Butterfli's (that's her dragonfly bracelet below) has included my shop in her list of top Etsy shops on her blog...take a look here (and keep scrolling down..you'll see me!).



My shop has also been included on this blog: All things Handmade. It's a place where you can search for different, selected Etsy shops and get a little preview of their wares. Look for me here (again, keep scrolling...keep scrolling...I'm down there!). This fun blog is the mastermind of several Etsy sellers including Littleput Books who created the pretty dragonfly pendant below!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

dragonflies are too cool... check out my etsy right now...

http://ShannonSaylor.etsy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...