Friday, January 4, 2008

buried in a sea of fabric and liking it!

So I got my fabric all cut yesterday and even pieced it all together. I think it turned out really cute! Here's a little peek...

quilt in the works

This morning I layered it and then started working on yet another quilt! I had a certain quilt all planned out for a while now...I had the fabric and everything...I just hadn't done anything with it until today. I cut the fabric, pieced, then layered it all together. Two quilts in two days...I'm on a roll!

quilt in the works

I still need to do the quilting and binding on them, but I thought I would get as many quilts pieced and layered as I can before we move back to the states. When we move my sewing machine will be sent by boat so I won't have it for 6-8 weeks. I figure if I at least get a lot of quilts to the hand-quilting stage then I can be quilting while I wait for my machine to arrive to finish up the binding.

Hmmmm...what else around here can I dig my rotary cutter into...?

quilt in the works

1 comment:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I just love these fabrics! They are darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...