Friday, March 7, 2008

favorite shop friday: ugly kitty

Renee has one ugly kitty...



I mean really ugly...



Isn't she the cutest thing?



Her name is Quasi and she's owned by Renee who named her shop after her: Ugly Kitty.

You can find all kinds of wonderful things at Ugly Kitty like giant pincushions and little pillows...





...dorky magnets and and cool pins...





But my personal favorite are Renee's address boxes made with recycled paper...





Renee also does amazing stationary including custom wedding invitations...



And last, but certainly not least, at Renee's shop you can also give to the Ugly Kitty Fund which goes to the Cool Cat's Rescue Center, a no-kill adoption center where she adopted Quasi. So even if you're not in the mood to buy today, at least go give...because how can you say "no" to this face?



I know I can't so I'm off to make my donation and drool some more over those address boxes. Find Ugly Kitty and Quasi at http://uglykitty.etsy.com.

4 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

love the address box! that kitty is unforgetable!

Shannon said...

Great feature! I've noticed those address boxes before. They are very cool. :)

Kunklebaby said...

Awww that kitty. What a lovely shop feature.
Love your quilts too! :)

~Stella said...

I love those address boxes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...