Friday, March 28, 2008

favorite shop friday: black bags

I've been keeping my eye out for a new bag. I don't think I've found quite the right bag yet (isn't finding the right bag or purse such a personal thing?)...but today's featured shop just might have it...Black Bags!



Black Bags have beautiful and cool bags in just the size I'm looking for: big enough for me to carry all that "just-in-case" junk in my bag I've convinced myself I need as well as a few of those extras I like to have on hand, like a water bottle or dictionary, when I spend a couple of days in Paris or take a long train ride to Karlsruhe to shop....but not so big that I feel like I'm hauling luggage everywhere!

But there are really two reasons I think this shop is worth showing off to you today: quality and style!

Leslie of Black Bags hand-makes a very professional looking bag! Her handbags and her shoulder bags have a nickel magnetic snap closure, three exterior pockets and three interior pockets as well as a hanging key fob...and I so need that! It's a miracle sometimes that I can find my keys in my bag!





In fact, if you do have the tendency that I have to loose your keys in whatever bag you have you can buy some very good-looking key fobs from Leslie:



But maybe my favorite part of her bags are the very cool and very beautiful fabrics she uses...she truly makes a bag for every kind of person!







I can't decide if I'm more of a paint-by-number or a chocolate mint sprig kind of girl:





Go pick out your favorite Black Bag at http://blackbags.etsy.com!

2 comments:

Mary seven keys designs said...

Thanks for visiting and
thanks for your comment heather
♥ ♥ ♥
Maria
http://www.kissthefrogboutique.typepad.com/

Kellybot said...

The apple tree purse is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...