Saturday, March 22, 2008

favorite shop friday: couture16 designs

We've got my sister-in-law and three of her daughters visiting us this week! We are having lots of fun adventures which I'll blog about another day. But, since there are so many girls around my home this week, I thought I'd feature a very girly shop.

Ruth of Couture16 Designs makes and sells historical costumes, gowns, dresses, bonnets and much more to make you feel all kinds of romantic!

I love this beautiful copper-brown regency dress...



...I always wanted to star in my own Jane Austen romance!

I adore this World War I era blouse...



...such delicate, pretty details!

I love this beautiful summer outfit...



...It makes me feel like spending the hot months with the Great Gatsby!

There are many more pretty things in Ruth's pretty shop to help you escape to another more romantic world so make sure you take a look: http://couture16.etsy.com. And there's even more at her website and blog (including one of the prettiest wedding dresses I've ever seen!)!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

What beautiful outfits :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...