Friday, March 14, 2008

favorite shop friday: sarah jane

How much do I love today's shop?



Yep, this much!

At Sarah Jane you will find the sweetest children's illustrations you'll ever hope to see!

You can decorate your home, your children's room and your lives with her wonderful illustrations in the form of prints...



...party invitations...



...cards...



...and notepads...



Sarah Jane is a mother of two and the inspiration her children give her is shown in the child-like movements of her illustrated children...



...in the sweet nursery rhymes she illustrates...



...and in the adorable animals who show each other as much love as I'm sure Sarah Jane's children show her!



You can find her illustrations at http://sarahjanestudios.etsy.com. You can also become inspired by her life and work at her blog: http://www.sarahjaneblog.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Sarah Jane's work. I have one of her prints.

I see some new work here that I haven't seen so I must make a visit to her shop.

Nice blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...