Friday, October 10, 2008

favorite shop friday: royal buffet

I love paper. Stationary, greeting cards, an empty journal, blank or decorated...paper is a happy thing with so many possibilities.

I recently discovered a shop that gives paper even more possibilites.

Royal Buffet is paper cut and strung along and glued together to create the lovliest, most delicate creations to brighten your life!

Mollie often uses French paper (why is it that French automatically makes things so much prettier?) and the forms of birds and butterflies to make her creations seem to float.





But there is so much many more possibilies when she has a pair of scisscors in her hands...I know my husband would love this garland of cars:



This wreath of butterflies would be so welcoming on my door:


Mollie's paper is so inspiring and would be so perfect for a certain celebration or simply to brighten up a corner of your room. She has so much more in her shop so go check it out: http://royalbuffet.etsy.com/.

* * * * * * * * * *
Don't forget! Today is the last day to take advantage of the 10% off sale in my shop!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...