Thursday, October 30, 2008

favorite shop friday: loyalty and blood

Today is Halloween (and I wish you all a fun and happy one!) but I'm spending my holiday traveling from one continent to another! I'm flying over the Atlantic today making that same great journey my ancestors made 150 years ago when they decided to immigrate from Germany to the United States. Except my journey will be made in a crowded airplane instead of a crowded boat and I'll arrive the same day I leave instead of weeks later and I'll be comfortably dressed in a T-shirt instead of a corset with my airplane snacks and books in a tote bag. So in honor of my long flight abroad today, let's take a look at look at some great tote bags and comfy T-shirts with images of ships and flight and family monograms and a new home, shall we?


Allow me to introduce Loyalty and Blood! This is a very cool shop of T-shirts, totes and jewelry.

The T-shirts are beautifully done with strong simple graphics...




The totes (my personal favorite) are screen printed with gorgeous alphabets...




And the jewelry is unique and carries on the vintage feel of many of Loyalty and Blood's other designs...


I love this shop. I love the vintage yet modern designs and I can wait to add one of those letter tote bags to my new American shopping trips. And, of course, this necklace is just the thing I need for my new home!


Find more of Maggie and David's brilliance at http://loyaltyandblood.etsy.com/!

1 comment:

Vermena Lee said...

Reading how you're coming home today on Halloween made me remember that our MTC group arrived in Berlin on Oct. 31 13 years ago. I found a blog written by 2 senior sisters who are serving at the temple in Freiberg (now in the Berlin mission). They've posted some pictures of the missionaries and I wonder if any of them are our "great-great-great-great-great-great" grandchildren.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...