Friday, October 3, 2008

favorite shop friday: 4th ave soap co.

Have I got a treat for you today....please let me introduce to you the 4th Ave. Soap Co.!

I love soap companies, I love buying things that make me feel pretty and clean and fresh. And there are so many choices out there...but when I spotted the 4th Ave. Soap Co. I knew I had found a potential friend for life. Body and bath products that are high quality, healthy, and so pretty looking that I know I'm going to become just as pretty by using them! Let me show you what I mean...

Vegan Antioxidant Facial Toner for all skin types...



Madagascar Vanilla Body Butter with butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, vitamin E, and aloe juice...


Lily of the Valley Olive Oil soap (by the way...my husband has recently discovered the moisturizing qualities of oilve oil soap and he swears by it...and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing this pretty bar of soap on next to our bathroom sink so I think it's going to be a must-have for us!)...









And I need to stop there before I start showing off every one of Sarah's beautiful products and spoil of the fun of discovering them all for yourselves...and there is so much more to discover! So go to http://4thAveSoapCo.etsy.com and start feeling pretty and clean and fresh yourself!

7 comments:

nichole said...

Those look absolutely decadent! I featured 4th Avenue's lip glosses once in a treasury and they were a hit. Madagascar Vanilla? Sign me up! And aren't her photos lovely?

My Inspired Reality said...

Oh, I love the bath and body products too - something to pamper yourself with:)

PAC said...

Fantatic feature!! I love these soaps!!

moxylyn said...

Mmm I always need new lip stuff. Those look good!

Unknown said...

Their soaps are soooo pretty! I've hearted them for a while, but I just know I'd hate to actually use them and ruin the prettyness!

melroska said...

4th Ave Soap is one of those shops I always see and think "ooh, I need to buy something from them" They have the most gorgeous product photos.

Rachel said...

Great find! I definitely going to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...