Friday, October 15, 2010

favorite shop friday: petit plat

Two birthdays ago Karl gave my a dollhouse! A beautiful Victorian inspired dollhouse that I get to put together myself (if Karl doesn't beat me to it) and paint and, best of all, decorate! Right now the dollhouse is stored away in an unused room until we can get the upstairs farther along in our renovations but I finally get around to looking for teeny tiny sofas and beds and armoires I will also be filling the teeny tiny kitchen cupboards with the teeny tiny food of Stephanie Kilgast from her shop Petit Plat.


No that's not my breakfast (I wish!)...


nor is this my dinner...


Isn't her work amazing?


Don't have a dollhouse? Stephenie also makes her looks-good-enough-to-eat food into jewelry. Find her shop at http://petitplat.etsy.com.

3 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

thanks for the lovely feature :)

Stéphanie

Mick said...

Gruss gott (gruiz gott); BERLIN! I had to send you my blog link. I was 10 years in Berlin before the wall came down. My wife of 31 years is from there. I also did missions into the East; and at that time your favorite little car, the Trabant, cost around 13,000 Marks and took from 6 to 8 years to get after ordered. I was back in Berlin last September, I still own an apartment there, anyways I took some photo's of the 1000 meters of wall that still stands.

http://berlinthewall.blogspot.com/

Mick said...

Hey, I just seen your germany blog and now no you have seen so much already that I did not need to send you the wall link, sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...